The Lotus chair is another long time bestseller of Kebe. With its significant and inviting look, this piece of art is another Kebeour favourite for the quality oriented customer looking for a comfortable chair with a catchy look. Its combination of elegance and inviting look and incredible coziness makes Lotus another timeless member of our assortment. For many years Lotus has been one of our best models many and we are sure that it will remain so for years to come. A very comfortable shell Lotus fits every home, and looks and feels comfortable, which is exactly what it is. Sit down peacefully and enjoy spending your leisure time, no matter the circumstances.
This armchair has a swivel base and a reclining backrest, which enable you to find the best sitting position. As an option you can choose a footrest. Our various types and colours of covers and bases, makes it possible for you to customise your chair to match your exact needs. After you have made your choice, our upholsterers will manufacture a product for you that will serve you for many years to come.
Buy the whole set and discover what real comfort means.
- Swivel chair with smooth reclining back, allowing you to find the perfect position to get comfy in with minimal effort.
- Optional matching footrest offers excellent support to your feet and lower legs.
- Constructed around a forged metal frame steel, encased in cold-cure foam, to provide comfort and durability.
- Upholstered in high-quality fabric or leather from Europe’s leading mills and tanneries.
- Seat cushion wraps around to provide support for your arms.
- High quality, durable chair backed by 10-year manufacturer’s warranty on both the foam and the frame.
KEBE products are made with high-tech cold-cure foam. This material guarantees excellent durability and foam that will not sag. Strong internal steel frames and springs are of equally high quality, and all structures undergo thorough testing prior to release. This ensures that the furniture will retain its shape and flexibility, year after year. That’s why we provide a 10-year warranty on both the foam and the encapsulated frame. We pay also great attention to what our products are upholstered with – this is why we use only high-quality fabric or leather from leading European tanneries.
We unite consumer needs with technology, creative design and time-honoured traditions of Danish craftsmanship to create durable products of consistent quality with a long service life. The best design talent, the latest equipment and the finest materials are essential to our continuing success in touching the hearts of design-conscious consumers.